Diablo 4 Homepage
PureDiablo Homepage

Icy Alchemist's Aspect

From Diablo 4 Wiki

Icy Alchemist's Aspect can be removed from any found Legendary item at the Occultist where it can also be imprinted onto a Rare or Legendary item.

Icy Alchemist's Aspect
Offensive Lucky Hit: Damaging a Chilled or Frozen enemy with a Shadow Imbued skill has up to a 75% chance to release an explosion that deals 692 -1,259 Cold damage to the target and surrounding enemies, Chilling them for 25%.

Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%)

N/A Extraction Rogue

Aspects Navbar